Used Jeep Vehicles for Sale in Brooklyn, NY
7 Matching Vehicles Found
Based on model year EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
Price plus tax, tag, title, and registration $250 (estimate), $175 documentation fee, $37 inspection ($10 for current or previous year).
For out-of-state purchasers, additional taxes, registration and license fees may apply based on their registration address. Taxes are estimates. The dealership will help determine accurate taxes prior to delivery.
While Brooklyn Mitsubishi and Roadster try to make sure all information posted here is accurate, we cannot be responsible for typographical and other errors (e.g., data transmission) that may appear on the site. If the posted price (including finance and lease payments) for a vehicle is incorrect, Brooklyn Mitsubishi and Roadster will endeavor to provide you with the correct prices as soon as we become aware of the error. In the event a vehicle is priced incorrectly, Brooklyn Mitsubishi shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for the vehicle presented with the incorrect price. In addition, vehicle prices are subject to change and all vehicles are subject to prior sale and may not be available when you are ready to purchase.
Discover Used Jeeps for Sale in Brooklyn
Are you on the hunt for a dependable and capable SUV or pickup? Choosing any vehicle from the Jeep lineup is a great way to upgrade your Manhattan drives and off-roading adventures. If you’re looking to access a versatile Jeep vehicle, but you’re working a tight budget, the used Jeeps for sale at Brooklyn Mitsubishi are a great option! Why not enjoy premier performance features and save money at the same time? Read on the learn more about the benefits of a used Jeep in Brooklyn, then browse our inventory to find the Jeep that satisfies your driving and lifestyle needs.
Why Choose a Used Jeep in NYC?
Jeep models are notable for the iconic 4×4 capabilities that give them an edge and versatility that simply can’t be matched by other vehicles in their class. Thus, whether you’re simply needing a new Queens commuter vehicle or an off-roading companion, a used Jeep in New York has the ability to be both. Check out this overview of the Jeep lineup to find the vehicle that accommodates your lifestyle needs:
- Jeep Grand Cherokee– The Bronx families looking for a larger vehicle can’t go wrong with the heavily-lauded Jeep Grand Cherokee. This SUV offers a spacious cabin that has five-passenger seating and a maximum cargo volume of 63.8 cubic feet. What’s more, when it’s time to haul the family camper, you can enjoy a maximum towing capacity of 3,500 pounds!
- Jeep Cherokee–The Jeep Cherokee is another notable SUV that has a bevy of standard features which includes Blind Spot Monitoring with Rear Cross Path Detection and Forward Collision Warning with Active Braking. If you opt for the Trail Rated® Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk, you’ll have no trouble tackling the rough roads less traveled thanks to its above-and-beyond off-roading capabilities.
- Jeep Compass–Considering how much time you spend in your car, it’s important to choose a vehicle that will offer the best comfort and convenience amenities. The Jeep Compass is spacious, but it also comes equipped with exciting features like Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ integration, cargo floor storage, and a power liftgate.
- Jeep Renegade–If you’re wanting to upgrade from your sedan to a slightly larger vehicle, the Jeep Renegade is an excellent choice. This compact SUV is perfect for maneuvering crowded city streets, while still having access to a roomy and comfortable cabin offering a five-passenger capacity and 50.8 cubic feet of cargo volume.
- Jeep Wrangler–Popular among Brooklyn drivers who enjoy taking their travels off-road, the Jeep Wrangler is designed to accommodate your daily commute and wildest adventures. This SUV boasts a Trail Rated® badge which indicates that it’s built to withstand tough terrain and rough weather conditions. You’ll also find innovative performance features such as Selec-Speed® Control, Tru-Lok® Electronic Locking Differentials, and steel skid plates.
- Jeep Gladiator–Last but not least, the Jeep Gladiator is a mid-size truck that delivers a powerful performance on Brooklyn construction sites and rocky trails. You can look forward to exciting specs such as a Best-in-Class 7,650-pound towing capacity and a 1,700-pound payload capacity.
Find Your Used Jeep in NYC at Brooklyn Mitsubishi
If you’re ready to enhance your daily driving experience, start taking the next steps to secure the keys to a used Jeep in New York. Contact Brooklyn Mitsubishi to arrange a test drive in your favorite model, and don’t forget to browse our pre-owned vehicle specials to save even more money on used Jeep for sale. You can also initiate the car-buying process by applying for financing online from the comfort of home!