Mitsubishi Tire Rotation
Tire Rotation & Balance
Tire rotation at Brooklyn Mitsubishi entails our expert technicians removing your tires and rotating them to different positions on your vehicle. So for example, often times your front tires will get moved to the back and your back tire is moved to the front. This may seem strange, but it is necessary in order for your tires to wear evenly. You see, in most vehicles (including our Mitsubishis!) the front tires bear more weight due to the engine being housed in the front of the vehicle. This extra weight puts more pressure on your front engine, which ultimately makes their tread wear out faster. Here at Brooklyn Mitsubishi we also make sure to check your tire pressure and brakes while we are rotating your tires. The combination of these three acts will ensure your vehicle is ready to go!
Warning Signs your Tires Need to be Rotated
There is a variety of warning signs that will let you it is time for your tires to be rotated, but here are the obvious signs you should look out for:
- You notice vibrations at high speeds (typically over 45 miles per hour)
- Your tires are losing pressure faster than usual - this could mean you have a hole in your tire, but it often means you need a rotation
- Your tires are not wearing evenly - You can visibly see when your tire tread patterns are different
- Your tires have not been rotated for more than 3,000-7,00 miles (check your owners manual for the exact mileage or give us a call and we’ll let you know!)
If you notice any of these signs, don’t panic. Noticing these signs now is much better than realizing it too late and getting yourself stuck with a much larger service bill.
Auto Service in Brooklyn, NY
If you live in the Brooklyn, New York area and have been wondering if you need tire rotation service, then we invite you to drop by the shop or give us a call to set up an appointment. We have the highest quality OEM parts and expert auto service technicians. We are a family owned and operated business that has been trusted to service your Mitsubishi since 1998! We look forward to helping you very soon.
Service Center Amenities:
- Highest-Quality OEM Parts
- Mitsubishi Expert Technicians
- State-of-the-art Body Shop
- Free Pick-up Service
- Comfortable Waiting Area
- Beverages and Snacks