What are the Best Ways to Transport Holiday Food in My Mitsubishi?
Tips for Transporting Food to Holiday Potlucks in a Mitsubishi
The holiday season is finally upon us and NYC will have so many wonderful events and activities to enjoy like the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade and ice skating at Rockefeller Center (check out our specially-created NYC Holiday Season Bucket List). Even with all the events and activities going on in the city, many of us love spending time with family and friends the most during the holiday season – and most of these get-togethers involve a big meal. To make it easier for our hostess, many of us contribute a dish to pass. As excited as we are to contribute to the meal, the biggest worry is how we are going to transport it.
Luckily, we have some great tips that will make transporting your food easy when you drive your Mitsubishi:
- Before choosing a recipe, determine your travel time.
- Lay down a blanket or tarp in the cargo area of your Mitsubishi vehicle to prevent stains from potential spills.
- When bringing multiple items, pack everything in a laundry basket.
- When transporting hot or cold items, wrap them in towels.
- If you are determined to serve your food in a nice bowl or platter that will not travel well, transport the food in a travel-friendly dish and then transfer it to your nice serveware once you arrive at your destination.
From all of us here at Brooklyn Mitsubishi, have a great holiday season and happy eating!