6 Month Service
6 Month Mitsubishi Maintenance Service in Brooklyn
Ongoing vehicle maintenance at the recommended maintenance interval is a necessary yet frequently forgotten action. Proper maintenance at the 6-Month Service interval is geared toward Mitsubishi vehicles and will aid in advancing overall reliability and performance. One of the best ways to protect your vehicle’s performance and to protect your wallet against major repair costs is to bring your vehicle to Brooklyn Mitsubishi for a 6 Month Service.
Springtime is the best time for a 6 Month Service
At Brooklyn Mitsubishi, we love when spring weather arrives in New York; however, the temperature fluctuations and cold weather last winter can wreak havoc on vital vehicle components prone to wear and tear. Springtime is the best time for a 6 Month Service because we know that your vehicle is exiting a cold weather season about to enter a scorching New York summer. Since we know that extreme temperatures and broad temperature change are severe threats to components with limited service lives, gain peace of mind with your vehicle’s reliability and performance all summer long by bringing your vehicle to Brooklyn Mitsubishi for a 6 Month Service.
What’s Included in the 6 Month Service at Brooklyn Mitsubishi?
The 6 Month Service begins with one of our Mitsubishi Expert Technicians and a proven 6 Month Maintenance Checklist that targets all of your vehicle’s vital components and fluids that are also prone to rapid wear and tear. Here is a breakdown of every maintenance item included in the 6 Month Service at Brooklyn Mitsubishi:
- Engine Oil & Filter Change – a Mitsubishi Expert Technician will remove the contaminated engine oil & filter, replacing them with Mitsubishi Genuine oil & filter.
- Tire Inspection – physical condition assessment with an emphasis on tread depth check and identifying any concerning wear patterns or rubber damage
- Tire Inflation – tire pressure checked and reset to factory specifications
- Tire Rotation – using the results from the Tire Inspection, each wheel-tire assembly is moved to a new wheel location to promote even tread wear to get maximum tire life with a smooth ride
- Battery Test – battery’s reserve capacity & cold cranking amps are tested using a multimeter to confirm reliable performance
- Fluids – all fluids are inspected and topped off as needed; contaminated fluids can then get exchanged as required to restore peak performance
- 27-Point Safety Inspection – a Mitsubishi Expert Technician will use a certified Mitsubishi 27-Point Inspection Checklist to verify the condition of every vital safety component including seat belts, tire pressure monitoring system, hazard lights, exhaust, shocks/struts/suspension, windshield wipers, brake system, drive belts & hoses, CV boots, filters, parking brake, horn, turn signals, and much more!
Service Center Amenities:
- Highest-Quality OEM Parts
- Mitsubishi Expert Technicians
- State-of-the-art Body Shop
- Free Pick-up Service
- Comfortable Waiting Area
- Beverages and Snacks